Personal Data Protection Policy (“Policy”)
- We are an architectural and design firm working in the disciplines of architecture, urbanism, interior design, landscape design, research and branding. We are not in the business of commercialising your personal data. Any collection, use and disclosure of personal data is only incidental to the products and services we offer, and for the performance of our work.
- Nevertheless, here at Spark Architects we are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of individuals and protecting personal data we may collect, use or disclose.
- This Policy explains how we manage and use the personal data we hold.
What personal data do we collect?
- We generally collect, use and store personal data of the following persons:
- clients and customers;
- job applicants and employees (e.g. from resumes or CVs);
- subscribers to our newsletters;
- service providers; and
- other individuals who we may come into contact.
- The personal data we collect, use and store might include your name, email addresses, address, contact information, and any other personal data that you may share with us.
- Data protection laws generally recognise certain categories of personal data to be sensitive personal data and afforded a greater amount of protection. This may include information about your health or religion. We do not usually collect such sensitive personal data about you. If, in the rare instance we intend to collect such sensitive personal data, we will clearly inform you and obtain your consent.